Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Prayers & Random Thoughts...

I'll make this short and sweet because I know I could go on and on...

I need your prayers. Just a quick, simple one. Please pray that I get sleep and get answers. I think I have the allergy issue worked out but I am still working on my sleeping problem. My lack of sleep has gone from a big issue to a major-all-I-can-think-about issue. I don't clean. I don't run errands. I don't cook. I cancel nearly everything I have planned every day. I am negatively (and my family) affected greatly all because I am not sleeping at night and have become miserable! (That sentence didn't make sense lol) 

I'm not asking for suggestions (trust me, I've tried it all), but I am asking for a brief prayer. I'll post an update after my appointment tomorrow morning with my ENT doctor. We are discussing a sinuplasty and my sleeping disorder. I'm hoping he will send me to a sleep center where I can finally get down to the real issue and FIX it. I can't go another day like this.

Okay, now on to the random thoughts. I don't want to end on something so depressing! :)



How cute is it that Leah lays in Orien's playroom a lot when he's off at school? Secretly I think she enjoys when he's at preschool because she gets a break from the non-stop action that Orien brings to our household. But seeing how she does this when he's gone...I think part of her misses him :)



Someone has become obsessed with taking photos. I've had to hide our nice Nikon so he doesn't carry it around taking pictures. Instead I give him the small Canon (the screen is already cracked) so he can perfect his skills. Thanks to O, I now have more fuzzy, blurry, angled photos than I could ever want.

5 comments:

  1. Praying for you! Hope all gets better:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. done! i hope everything goes well and that it all gets figured out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with everything - I'll be sending prayers and sleepy vibes your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just sent a quick prayer to Our Father for you chickie. Keep us updated on your progress :)

    ReplyDelete