Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm thinking...


...that I want Orien to be this for Halloween.

Minus the boots and probably the hat since he won't wear either one. It's the vest and fishing pole I like. Anyway, what a simple and semi unique costume! Daddy will approve too. I bet we don't even make it out to actually "trick or treat." I can just see it not lasting long. Plus, it's not like I want him to have much candy. He'll be able to show off his cute mini fisherman self at a pumpkin patch or maybe a local Halloween festival. 



Remember last year? 








It's hard to top this costume, in my opinion.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I like it.

    The Town Square is having a "Halloween Town" on the 30th. We were thinking of taking Cady to that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, you have to trick-or-treat! I can't believe how much older he looks now. What a difference a year makes!

    ReplyDelete