This year I'm thankful for...
1. My cozy house that I can call HOME.
2. That my family lives nearby and is always so supportive in everything I do.
3. My awesome, inspiring church that is like a second home to me.
4. My church home team that lifts me up everytime we get together.
5. Thankful to have a hard-working, self-motivated husband who has a job!
6. My girlfriends who let me vent, cry, laugh and be ME.
7. My dogs who entertain me when they're not bugging me!
8. My loving, dedicated, loyal husband who makes me laugh nonstop and is my best friend.
9. Thankful to be able to stay at home fulltime with my little one.
10. Most of all...I'm thankful to have a healthy, happy bundle of boy that keeps me going everyday, even when things are not easy. My happiness in life has reached a new level since Orien has been born. I am truly blessed to have my JOYFUL little Orien! Babies are a blessing straight from God. Thank you thank you Lord!
On the train in New Braunfels.