Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 7

Day 07 → Someone who has made your life worth living for.

Easy! Orien Jacob Boettcher :)

Orien...I've changed nearly every part of my life for you. Every part of me has been changed because of you. We gave you not one but two rooms in our house, just for you! We go out less and cuddle and laugh more all because of you. Cartoons have invaded our home almost as much as sports - just for you! You are our life, our breath, the center of our family and the reason we live. All for you! You are worth living for every minute of every day.


I think this is a good opportunity to post some O pics.

First day home.

When I see this photo I think how Daddy and I were on CLOUD 9. We were beyond ourselves to be at home with you. I remember I was starving, but didn't want to move and wake you. I was beyond exhausted but didn't feel a bit of it because you brought me so much love. (I'm pretty sure we were in shock to have a newborn and no nurses to help us anymore!)



17 Months.

This photo was just last Friday. We took you to your Ren Ren's football game and you were in your element - outside, watching football, plenty of action and a bottomless bag of popcorn. You stayed up past bedtime but didn't make a fuss or peep the entire time. You are so full of life and energy now, we just love it. You are destined to be a LEADER and ACHIEVER, just like your Daddy :)


1 comment: