Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

It Got Below 90 Degrees

So we hit the park! I think it's funny that just a few posts ago I was showing y'all photos of O in his swimsuit at another park. Texas has a reputation for back and forth weather. 

I can't write much because I have to maximize my productivity during O's naptime. The floors haven't been done in 2 weeks, yikes! The pics were from my iPhone so ignore the fuzziness. Enjoy!



He was stalking the squirrels.











Orien is wearing clothes from last winter. They fit perfectly!







Cheering on the Texans.



Okay, we lost. But we still are way better than the Cowboys. Every team has an off day :)

2 comments:

  1. I was so disappointed that the Texans did not beat the Cowboys. And our Saints got beat by the Falcons. Damn dirty birds. The Texans are a good team. Hope next week is better for both teams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two teams, one bad day. There's always next week. Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete