Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Say WHAT?

Say WHAT? is simply a list of random things heard around our house lately. Hopefully this will be a regular post. Only problem is I usually can't remember yesterday. Or sometimes I don't even know what I did earlier that morning. Or what my child's name is. "O'Ryan" becomes "Leah, Teton, I mean YOU, come here!" So IF I can retain some of the hilarious and/or weird things said in our family...then this will be a regular post. 

OKAY, enough about that! Here we go...


"An elephant just bite me in the neck! Help!" - O'Ryan

"Sniff. Sniff. Mommy it smells like dog poop. Whatcha cooking?"

"Buddy, come on." 
"I not buddy." 
"Yes you are. You're my buddy."
"No, I not buddy bucks! I O'Ryan!"

then later...
"Hey Dude." 
"No Mommy. I not dude. I O'Ryan." 
"It's just a nickname. Like sometimes I call you Boo."
"I not a Boo. Stop! I O'Ryan!"

"Where's Leah's belly button Mommy?"
"Um, I don't know. Lets look. Uh, there it is." (I was trying to humor him)
"No. That's her nipple!"
(??? What 2 year old knows about a dog's nipple?!)

"Mommy, gimme my iPod. I need to listen to music right now."

"Fine. I'll give you an entire large pack of tic-tacs if you just go poop!!"

"Daddy, you spiky."

"Teton, you're just a boooy!" (from Nemo) - O'Ryan

"Leah's my girly girly." - O'Ryan

"Ah! No! O'Ryan don't say that word you just said. That's not a nice word. Okay, obviously I need to buy the clean version of "Toes in The Water."

__________________________________


On another note:

It's looking a bit like Fall around our house. Now if the weather would just cooperate. Seriously. It's just GROSS out. And it makes my migraines I've had this week worse. COME ON COOL FRONTS!







No comments:

Post a Comment