Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Highlights of Summer 2011 : Part 1


 If you don't feel like going through a very picture-heavy blog post then maybe pass this one up. I'll only be a little offended.

Alright, here's PART 1 of the Highlights of Summer 2011!


This summer we...



Partied like we were Mexican!


And celebrated my 26th birthday!


In case you can't tell, that is my mom and dad behind the sombrero and enormous mustache.


O had his first ER trip! And was a total trooper.


The next day (see his goose egg?) we visited the zoo with friends!


We hosted play dates,


celebrated Mother's Day at church, 


and enjoyed a night away for our 3rd anniversary.


Brett & I had some fun date nights.


And we desperately tried to keep our yards alive during the major drought!


And my awesome little brother graduated from HS!!!


Lots of family came in town to watch Eric walk across the stage to receive his diploma!


Memorial weekend was a BLAST at the lake with friends.


We relaxed on boat rides,


ate too many Popsicles, 


and took many


family pics!


We met new friends on fun play dates @ Discovery Green.


Then I had an AMAZING weekend away in Dallas with my very best girl friends! I LOVE YOU BETH!


We were there to attend Breanne's wedding shower :)


And some how some of us ended up being dressed up like this!


We had a night out with everyone at a piano bar,


where me, Hal and others had a huge dance party!


We visited the Galleria and water wall with Ren Ren.


And ate more snoballs than we want to admit eating. 


A few nights were spent with friends at Town Square


and COUNTLESS hours were spent swimming out back!


Family visited...


and O'Ryan mastered


his first gym class.


We fit in another lake trip with college friends


then celebrated a friend's birthday at Memorial Park!


O'Ryan took an interest in "fishing" this summer.


And I can't tell you HOW MANY hours he simply played with his trains, trucks and planes all around the house.


We discovered the best gourmet cupcake bakeries around town...


then watched one of my best friends get married in Southern Cal.


Despite my serious pain, we soaked in the Cali sun


and enjoyed a kid-less vacay, full of whale-watching and fine dining!

Was that long enough for ya?? Stick around and I'll post PART 2 soon...



No comments:

Post a Comment