Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

"First Day of School" By: O'Ryan

Since last night I have been singing "first day of school, first day of school!" with Daddy. Nemo sings that to his Daddy. I have been talking to Mommy about going to "Sugar Creek" school where the "pay-scape" is. I was very excited about school!



I always show off my new doggy back pack to everyone. Last year I had a monkey one. 


I was so ready to get in the car but Mommy said she'd give me a mint if I took some pictures!!! 


So I said CHEEEEESE...


And smiled ...


Some more ...


Made silly faces ...


I was kind of getting tired of standing still for so long ...


Are we done yet??


Mommy made a silly sound so I laughed :)


Once we got to school I felt a little unsure about all of the noise and action. 


I was checking out all of the other kids and wondering if I really want to go to school and leave Mom.


Once Mom walked me in and I saw all the NEW TOYS I ran to them and played quietly.


I didn't really like hearing all of the other kids crying and upset.


I love my new classroom. It's big, bright and fun. Mom kissed and hugged me bye and told me she'd be back just like when I go to church or the Y. I said "okay bye!" 


I love all of my new stuff for school. I slept well on my new play mat even though the teachers forgot to give me my paci's. I cried for a minute because I wanted them but then Mrs. Tina rubbed my back and I crashed til Mommy got back! I had fun dancing at Music class and loved my new teachers. I gave them hugs and said "see ya!"



No comments:

Post a Comment