Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thursday's Tidbits

* O'Ryan finally didn't have a night terror last night!!! Thanks for all of you who are praying.

* My friend Rachel had the most perfect, beautiful little girl this week, baby Julia! It has made my week to hold her.

* Eric comes in town tomorrow from OU!!!!!! We will all go to FBBA's Homecoming tomorrow night.

* We may visit Dewberry Farms Sunday, if it's not too hot.

* The weather isn't in the 100s anymore, but it's still reallllly hot. Can't wait for that first cool front, even if it just is 80s weather.

* We pulled O out of 4 day preschool for several reasons. He just goes T/TH and it's working out really well.

* I'm now seeing my new dentist, a chiropractor, and masseuse weekly to keep trucking away at my TMJ issues. I have a hard time with this, but some days are better than others. I still have hope so that's what counts I guess.

* O'Ryan has been having absolutely HORRIBLE tantrums during the day. It's a bit stressful going anywhere lately. Tantrums in public are so difficult!

* Next week my church's women's bible study starts. I have leadership training this Saturday for it and am SO PUMPED. Having one day a week with women, just learning, chatting and laughing is AWESOME! And very refreshing.

Okay, that's it for now. Gotta take O to school then hit the gym for some super intense ZUMBA!!!!!









I love my son's eyes and eyelashes. He's so so handsome!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment