Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Fab 5

1. My two bible studies were a BIG highlight of my week. One of them is focusing on the ministry of motherhood, while the second study is focusing on Romans 12. Both are terrific.

2. Bonding with my bible study leader this past week was so wonderful. She is an amazing woman, friend and mentor! I'm blessed to know her.

3. Hanging out with my godparents and cousins Brina & Jason Friday was THE BEST. We ate at one of my fav restaurants in town, The Taste of Texas then hung out off and on throughout the weekend. It makes my heart happy to see O'Ryan laugh until he can't breathe when playing with Uncle D :)

4. Dewberry Farms! Us three met some friends there Saturday. Hated the allergies/dust/hay. LOVED seeing my son have a blast.

5. CHURCH & HOME TEAM! I love this MyTunes series Patrick is doing. The message was great. And Home Team was awesome. We met at the Browns to see baby Julia and Rachel and Ray. They're all adjusting SO well. 

It was a FULL, great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment