Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

No Words Necessary
















































Okay, I lied. There are a couple words necessary. 

First, a BIG high-five to PF Changs. They expanded their GF menu!!! I had chicken fried rice! Um, that's a huge deal. I can't have soy sauce, but they used GF soy sauce and there was zero difference. Not even Brett could tell. 

Second, after dinner we went to Sprinkles. That was the whole reason for eating in town - so I could eat a delicious red velvet (GF) cupcake! It did not disappoint. I just LOVE all of these places for catering to us who have Celiac or are gluten-sensitive! It makes eating out and traveling a bit easier. 

Lastly, yesterday was hard. I was so disheartened about my pain situation. Today isn't a whole lot better. I went to my doctor and dentist (they office together and work together to help my pain) and I'm just not getting the treatment and/or answers I feel I need. It's time for a (way over-due) second opinion. Also, I'm going to see an acupuncturist soon. I've heard it really helps with TMJ. My pain is so extreme. I don't want to eat, smile, talk. It feels like knives drilling into the back of my head, neck and upper back non-stop. And the jaw pain is only getting worse. My muscles are so tight and tender. I did get laser treatment today. Usually it helps but I don't think it did much today. 

Please keep my situation in your prayers. God lead me through my migraine struggle and I know He'll lead me through this. But today, that's hard to see. Thank you for everyone's support, advice and help! I would be a mess without my family and friends :) Or more of a mess than I already am, ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment