Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My Favorite Things

My favorite things from last month...




Pamela's Gluten-Free pancake & waffle mix
I use this all the time and people rarely notice any difference! When I'm down about not being able to eat wheat and carbs this little yellow package makes me veryyyy happy.


Blue Moose Medallion
My Mom's medallion she designed for their new house! It looks better and clearer in person. It has the Tetons, a moose and the "Sleeping Indian" in the medallion. This is in the entrance of the house.


Sale items from Pottery Barn 
I LOVE this candle holder.


Too Faced Eye Shadows
This is probably my FAV thing from this past month. Too Faced Natural Eye eyeshadow. I LOVE it. It's $35 and you get NINE shadows! The texture is awesome. It goes on so smooth and stays bright all day. I've had so many compliments on it. You can get it at Sephora.


Nivea Chapstick
I'm definitely a chapstick addict. But during the summer I use it even more. My favs are Nivea's line. The pink one adds some shimmer too :)


Turquoise Jewlrey
Y'all know I loooove turquoise!!! It's the aboslute BEST color in my opinion. And the gold and turquiose combo is awesome. These are both from Francesa's - an afordable, cute boutique in First Colony Mall.


SPRINKLES CUPCAKES!!!! 
I bow down to you Sprinkles for making a mouth-watering red velvet GF cupcake. Thank you thank you thank you!


Igloo Cooler Bag
OMG. LOVE this!!!!! I got this cooler bag from HEB for $11. Great price. It's located on the seasonal isle. We use this almost daily for when we are out and about. I usually have to carry my own (GF) food around because eating out doesn't really cater to my diet. Orien also is picky about restaurant food so this bag comes in VERY handy! I also use it for non-food items.


I really need to do an entire post on this because I am OBSESSED with this new site. Check it out. I found this cute idea above on Pinterest.


My lovely little Keurig. 
Best Christmas gift ever babe! This is especially helpful during the days when we're in a rush and on the go (every day). I love love love it. SO worth the $$.



Wooden paintings from Newport Beach, CA 
This is SO our style. Brett and I always agree on things to decorate our house. Just one of the things I love about him. We're thinking these will go in the playroom, which is a beachy theme.

1 comment:

  1. PANCAKES and WAFFLES who doesn't love them!!!
    here in SINGAPORE they sell off the self waffles ice-cream sandwiches!!! found your awesome lovely blog and you such a sweet boy!!! i am so jealous of your cupcakes dates... it's hard to find a good cupcake store here... well anyways would like us to follow each other what do you say?

    xoxoxo

    http://street-chic-blahhhhh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete