Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

My Fab 5

This is a new post I'd like to continue. "My Fab Five" lists my top 5
favorite moments of the week. This will allow me to easily record
moments or feelings I don't want to forget. There are SO many times
during the week when I think how I don't want to forget a certain
memory. Here we go.


1)   Monday we ate dinner with my Nan at Salt Grass. It was awesome to see Orien have so much fun with Aunt G. He wouldn't leave her side. He had been asking for her ALL day.

2)   Last weekend I went to Dallas for one of my closest friend's wedding shower. My favorite moment of the trip was simply shopping with Breanne at Target and spending time with her getting ready for the shower. I haven't had one on one time with her since college! It actually reminded me of our college days when we lived together and always had SO much fun getting ready for parties, events, etc side by side :)

3)   Jumping with O on the trampoline at Gymnastics was definitely a highlight this week. He amazes me how he fearlessly takes on new things with a great attitude!

4)   Having family over for dinner is always awesome. We finished the night with a showing of "Just Go With It" - a hilarious movie!

5)   Today, I had my friend over and her two young girls to swim. I enjoyed our adult convos - something I've lacked this week :) We just love their family and look forward to hanging out more!




No comments:

Post a Comment