Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Day Off

Yesterday I took a day off from the gym, running errands, cleaning or having playdates. We had a nice day off. AND...Eric, who has an extremely packed schedule with intense work-outs and sessions with trainers, had a morning off and spent it with US! :)

We went to the Galleria in town. Orien has never seen the Water Wall so we made a quick stop. He wasn't a fan, which is pretty obvious from the photos. I guess a 100+ foot tall, loud, roaring water wall isn't really a 2-year-old thing...

While at the mall I dropped my Tiffany's jewelery off for a way-overdue cleaning and polishing. Did you know they charge for that there?! I was surprised. But I guess that's expected from Tiffany's. Then we ate at the food court next to the Ice Rink. I thought O would like watching the skaters but NO. He was freaked the whole time because he could see the growling tigers and other "scary" moving animals at the Rain Forest Cafe across from us. He seriously did NOT like that place. He never has. You'll see below the photo of him being snuggled by Ren Ren. He kept saying "Ren Ren hold you me. See tiger?"

He passed OUT in the car on the way home. I love pictures of him sleeping. He always looks so big.

Later after his realllly long nap (woo!) we swam in the backyard. After about 5pm we have lots of shade back there. The pool entertained him for about an hour. He wanted to stay in longer but it was time to start dinner. 

Oh - if you're wondering what that weird face is Orien keeps making in photos below...

Eric kept telling O to close your eyes if you're scared (of the moving animals) and the expression he made was cracking us up. But he was SO serious while making the face and closing his eyes. Throughout the day I kept asking him 'What did Ren Ren say to do when you're scared?' I snapped a few pics :)

It was a great day off from our normal schedule. 






























1 comment:

  1. Great day. Glad the three of you got some quality time together.
    Ren-Ren will be gone soon so get it while you can.

    ReplyDelete