Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

How WE Do Summer Part 2

Our days have been so packed! I'm actually trying to slow things down a bit. Check out what we've been up to...


CARS 2!!! 
He only made it through 45 minutes of the movie. Maybe if there weren't 30 minutes of previews??


Brett left for a night with his friends to go fishing off of Galveston. Unfortunately, the high winds put a dent in their plans. They couldn't go deep sea fishing. The boys were still able to fish in the jetties though. 


Look how SMALL he looks!!


This is one of Orien's best friend's 4th birthday party. The kids were (patiently!) waiting for their turn to hit the pinata.


Birthday Boy!


Good form!


There's nothing better than candy falling from the sky for this kid!


"Look Mommy! I got more!"





Despite the heat, we've been outside a lot. Mostly mornings and evenings. From 12-4pm it's just WAY too hot. Every day it's 100 plus heat index. And we're still in the midst of a drought. We've only had one good rain since January. I can't believe it.


I think I might do a cookie cake for the next birthday party we throw.


O experimenting with goggles.


This was such a fun, chilled out afternoon at my mom's. 


Brett was totally exhausted from fishing, so he stayed home and slept. Orien and I hung out with Michel and my Mom in the pool.


Mommy and O shot!





I said, "Say cheese!" But he forgot to look up :)








WARNING:  Toddler screams when excited!


Actually woke up in a GOOD MOOD! That's what happens when you sleep in until 8am rather than 6:45!


Today was a very difficult day for me. My TMJ pain is increasing and emotionally I broke down. Part of me keeps asking WHY is this happening to me? And the other part of me knows to have FAITH! So today I wasn't focusing on the 'having faith' part :) 

BIG thanks to my mom for leaving work in the midst of her busy day to be there for me. She massaged my face! Ha, sounds weird. But it helped. And she bought me a new heating pad. Loooooove my mom!!!!


During O's nap I swam a bit to loosen up my muscles. Can you find Leah?

How's your summer going??

I'll check in soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment