Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I Wonder


Sometimes I wonder where we will be 10 years from now
I wonder if I'll ever be completely ready to have another baby
I wonder if my pregnancy will hurt again
I wonder if I can bypass PPD this time around
I wonder if I will stay sane as a stay at home mom
I wonder if I'll ever work again
I wonder when I'll have more time to volunteer at church
I wonder how long I can keep working out 5x a week
I wonder if I will always be able to highlight my hair without it looking fake
I wonder if we'll ever travel to Kauai again
I wonder if we'll always be able to travel
I wonder if Orien will like to water and snow ski like me
I wonder if I'll ever be able to really simplify my life like God wants me to
I wonder who I will still be friends with 20 years from now
I wonder where my brother and sister will be in 5 years
I wonder if my two boys will always be safe
I wonder if I'll ever not have bruises all over my legs
I wonder how our marriage will be a few years down the road
I wonder what sport Orien will like the most, if any
I wonder how Brett and Orien's relationship will look when O is a teenager
I wonder if we'll ever keep plants alive in our yard
I wonder if I'll ever afford to have a massage once a week
I wonder a lot

But one thing I don't wonder about is if God will hold us in the palm of His hands always and forever!

Amen!


2 comments:

  1. That's the questions that only God knows the answers. But, by the way you are living your life, I think you will be very happy when you get all your answers. Love You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't turn your wonder in worry. Wonder is healthy. God will guide your way.

    ReplyDelete