Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Favorite Things - June Edition

A lot of blogs I read do this post and I decided to try it. Hopefully I'll do one at the start of every month. Don't hold me to it though! 

Enjoy.



Bath & Body Works Candles
Woah, if you haven't tried their line of candles yet you are missing OUT! It took me 15 minutes to pick a scent because they are all so so yummy-smelling. And bonus:  if you go buy their store now they have selected large candles (above) for half off, just $10! 


Custom Family Cross
Says: "Boettcher Family, Est. 2008"
I found this awesome find at Greatwood Annual Craft Show. Y'all HAVE to check out the craft show if you've never been. Seriously. Leave the husbands and kids at home and you'll enjoy rows and rows of crafts and girly clothes and creative home-made home decor! Heaven. I wish I had the lady's name and number so I could share it with y'all.


Bath & Body Works Body Scrub
I loooove me some body scrub. This "stress relief" scrub smells minty and fresh. Yum yum. Makes me want to go take a bath now...  You won't believe how soft it makes your skin afterward!


Summery, wooden frames
You can't tell but this frame is light blue. I found it at Home Goods. They have a lot of shabby-chic, coastal wooden frames right now. Most stores are carrying them since it's summer time. I just can't get enough of these types of frames! I have them all over my house.


Custom-made Baylor Mirror
Who the heck knew my husband was an artist...or maker-of-cool-mirrors??? I sure didn't! In my previous  post you saw the OU mirror he made. This is the Baylor one for our house. Purrrty dang cool. I'm currently trying to persuade him to sell these on the side...he thinks I'm joking but I'm sooo not. Y'all would buy one right? ;)


Revlon Nail Polish
It's out of character for me but lately I cannot leave HEB without chucking one of these in my cart! Aren't they just so bright, summery and shimmery? Love them!


Pool Toy for Adults
Orien got these for his 2nd birthday, but we don't really let him play with them. Why? Because Brett and I are usually too busy spraying each other or the dogs with these awesome pool toys. Head to Walmart NOW and purchase these. They're like $2 a piece! You're summer just won't be the same without them.


Custom-made Metal Night Light
My mom had a guy in Austin made a handful of these lights for her new house in Jackson Hole they're building. She got a moose engraved in hers. She also had this cross one done and several fleur de lis. We have both in our house and just LOVE how the light shines out behind the cross. 


Betty Crocker GF Cake Mix
Hmmmmm. Thank the Lord above for this mix. It tastes literally the same as regular cake mix and I just can't get enough since I've gone gluten-free. It's not like me to crave baked goods...but you know how it goes...once you can't have something, suddenly you've GOT to have it :)


Payless Blue Jean Wedges
I'm a flip-flop girl at heart. I feel very "me" in them. And since I've become a mom (aka: have to carry around a 25 lb person a lot) I really don't find heels as being practical. BUT. I needed some heels for a special occassion and found these for just under $20 at Payless. And they are coooomfy. Bonus! They look good with pants, capris, shorts and skirts. I highly recommend them.

3 comments:

  1. I love this...Sometimes as gifts I will give my girlfriends a basket of "my fave things"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mirror Brett made is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I would buy a custom made mirror.

    ReplyDelete