Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Say What??





No Mommy I'm not gonna eat your air heads I'm just gonna hold dem and keep em safe.

O- the butterflies didn't come out.
Maqui -were they still in their cocoons?
O- they were sleeping.
Maqui- did you tell them about my cocoons and butterflies?
O- no, they don't know you. They call you Maqui, no, they call you Monkey.

O- Daddy, stop it you being reawy annoying!
Brett - Where did you hear that?!
O- Um Mommy.

O- I want a toy
Maqui- tell you what, when you're potty trained for 7 days, I'll buy you a toy.
(30 min later.)
Maqui- why did you take your diaper off.
O- it's been 7 days.

(Watching a commercial)
O- I wanna go there!!
Me - O'Ryan's that's the Sylvan Learning Center, trust me you don't want to go there.

My school is the short school. Cause it's for wittle people not big.

Are we going to see Jesus today? Did he say it's time? I wanna bring my paci's to see Jesus.

Me - Don't put my highlighter down your pants!

Let's take this party somewhere else!!!

Why isn't my echo on? I can't hear it.

The frog is gonna squirt glands!

I call bottoms a buttocks now. I'm not kidding. Maqui says it too. We not kidding.





5 comments:

  1. Thanks P, I needed a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kid is great! Love his free spirit P!

    Hope we see y'all soon! Maybe we can meet at Sylvan?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At the snow ball stand, he takes a break from eating & stands up in the drivers seat.
    O - "I pwetend I'm dwiving cause I too wittle to welly dwive".
    G - Where are we going?
    O - I don't know, I just dwivin
    O - leans on the door "I want some chicken nuggets" .
    G - So we went to McDonalds?
    O - Yes, but they don't have any chicken nuggets. Somebody ate them all. I done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, Nanny that's funny. Jenn - yes lets meet at Sylvan. I'm sure the kids would love it LOL. He says he wants to go there because in the beginning they show a big water slide (NOT at Sylvan haha).

    ReplyDelete