Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Favorite Things - March/April

Here are some of my favs from March and April! Better late than never.



1. Popsicle Holder
Found this for $.99 at Hobby Lobby! One side has slits for popsicle sticks and the other is a hole for a cone to fit in! Best idea ever - no-spill, no-mess pop holder.



2. Better Homes Scentsy Knock-Off
They are $2 even at Walmart and smell gooood. Much better than paying the Scentsy price!



One of the moms in O'Ryan's class sells this stuff and I AM IN LOVE. I have a love for all things bags. I use every single one I have. Most of them are cheapy freebies I got from somewhere, which is fine, but Thirty-One's bags are SUCH great quality. And not too pricey!!






4. Glucosamine
This stuff is heavenly. To no one's surprise I have a lot of joint pain. This natural supplement works WONDERS for that. You can find it anywhere - Walmart, HEB, CVS. Any brand is fine. I highly recommend this.



5. White Reese's
Most women love chocolate. It's not that I'm not a fan of some rich, milk-chocolate, but it gives me a wicked headache. And I need a headache like I need a needle in the eye. Sooo...WHITE chocolate it is for me. And OMG I love it. The white chocolate Reese's just melt in your mouth and put you in a happy sugar coma.



6. Milani Lip Gloss
I've shared I'm a big fan of lip gloss before. I randomly grabbed this on the way out of Target the other day (Grr, Target has a way of doing that) and I'm SO glad I did. I forget the price ($4-5?) but WOW this stuff is awesome. It's really RICH in color, has a beautiful shine and goes on so smoothly. 



7. Sephora Eye Shadow
My mom bought me this set a while ago. Each color is SO creamy and rich. The color stays on all day and lights up my eyes!! LOVE! I think it costs $30.


I use all of the left and middle colors.


8. Gold and Suede Bracelet
No that's not my scraggly arm, although it kind of looks like it. That's O modeling this cute summery bracelet I found at a boutique in Norman, OK.



9. Charming Charlie Green Necklace
Yeah, his face says it all. Sorry O. This necklace was $12 at CC. Can't go wrong with summery jewelery in that store.



10. Cabi shorts!
I hosted a Cabi show recently and am SOOO glad I did. They have some of the cutest/best quality clothes I've ever seen!!! These are my white Cabi shorts. I also got a maxi dress, capri jeans, and a patterned maxi skirt.


11. Target Throw Pillow
This cutie was only $15 at Target!!! It's a perfect match for our living room on our new couch.


12. Pottery Barn Pillow
I think both of these pillows I bought are technically outdoor ones. Outdoor pillows = cheaper. So they work for me. This blue/turquoise is my FAVORITE color to decorate with...and wear :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL you have got to find a new model for your jewelry. Maybe Brett will do it for you. LOL

    ReplyDelete