Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Say WHAT? (and some pics)

Look at my eyebrow. It's coming off. But not the whole thing just part of it.

Mommy you old.

O - Daddy said there's spiders in the crap.
P - In the crack?
O - No the Craaap Mommy.

I- I got poop in my pants.
Me- why?
O- cause I forgot it in there.

O- mommy make sure the couch guy (couch delivery guy) doesn't shoot our new couch
P- ok. What should I do if he does?
O- um kiwl him
P- kill him? How?
O- just hit him
P- go tell daddy what you just said
...
B- yells "I really didn't want to start therapy this early!"

Mommy, remember when I was young?

O - How old is Mrs Hayley?
P - I don't know.
O - Well I think 5 or 26.

Daddy you're weirding me out


Weah (Leah) likes when I touch her nipples. (???)




Check out these pics from Easter weekend last year...WOW time flies.








2 comments: