Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Train of thought

Today is Wendesday but I wish it was the weekend. I hope Orien takes a two hour nap. I wish it was warm enough so we could swim. I wonder when Brett will be home. I can't wait to see his new truck he got today. I'm so proud of him for working hard every day. I really hope my Grandma doesn't have breast cancer. I am anxiously awaiting on the results...

I wonder if Brett and I will really start painting the new playroom tonight or if we'll sit and watch TV instead? I'm really excited about being so busy lately; I love having a full calendar. It makes me enjoy my "me" time even more. I cannot wait until MOMS at church this Friday; I love the girls in my group. I really want to go on a date with Brett but we don't have time! I need to wash our dog, but I'm too lazy. I also need to finish laundry but now I hear the baby - he's up!

I wish I had more time to update the blog, but free time is hard to come by...

I'll check in soon!

PMB

4 comments:

  1. I would but it looks kinda funky in the pics bc it's not painted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When a new mom feels "lazy," it's really that she's tired. I also don't feel like washing the dog or finishing decorating among a lot of other things...

    ReplyDelete