Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Catching Up

Since I don't have much time to type a lot right now, I'll just post captions for each photo. Hope you love them! It's a random bunch :)




Several months ago, riding in the car.


Brett's been fishing several times a week with friends before work. This wasn't his fish he caught, but he tried to pretend like it was!


Eating lunch outside with mom.


Isn't this CUTE?!


Town Square with Maqui.


Becoming a little boy!


Trying to get a good picture..





Kroger trip with grandma.


We baby sat Emerson! Look how sweet she is :)


Playtime.


He LOVED the little chair.


I don't think he wanted to share his chair.


I love this sweet face.


Popcicle time!!!


4 comments:

  1. Hey Mama's! I know you have been having a rough go of it and I just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you during this time. I think for the duration of our children's lives, we will have hard days. Remember, little kids, little problems. At least we aren't lying in bed at night counting down the minutes till they are due home. At least that's what I tell myself in my hard moments.

    I would love to return the favor and help you in any way I can, just let me know, k? I'm always here for you! And thank you sooooo much for watching Ems for a bit! That was soo sweet. You as a friend are a keeper. Ha. :)

    Keep keeping on, you are doing such a great job with that little man. You are so much stronger then you realize!!!

    Love you always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the pics.
    Was he driving ms. daisy in kroger!!

    so cute! he has just the cutest little smile!! love it!

    ReplyDelete