Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Best Crawfish Ever

Who would've thought that with all of my Cajun family in Louisiana, that I would have the BEST (and BIGGEST) crawfish ever right here in Houston? Well I did...yesterday...

The Opperman's, who I've mentioned before on our blog, are now some of our closest friends. Kris (the dad) works with Brett, and Laura is one of my best friends. They have a son, Hayden (3) and a daughter, Emerson (10 mon). They go to River Pointe Church with us and we are all in the same Home Team. Needless to say, our lives are very intertwined and we love it! Well the Opperman's had us over yesterday for crawfish. They had some of their other friends as well. Orien was a busy body and kept my hands full. Brett was aching after a few hours of hanging out and didn't bring his pain med, so we headed home. But all in all, it was a great dinner with great company. That's got to be one of my favorite things in the world: spending quality time with good friends!

God Bless,
Patricia




O & Emerson



He loves swinging.





Little H!

The one year olds :) Orien and Ethan!

1 comment:

  1. I have to re comment here since it didn't stick the first time. I'm so glad ya'll came and had fun and this post literally made me teary eyed, I know, I'm a sap! It's just nice to hear. And, you know I'm so glad ya'll are in our lives! You have become a best friend to me and I love you girl. Love all the pics! H looks so happy on the swing!! :)

    ReplyDelete