Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Fab 5 + Weekend Photos

1. Date night with Brett at Cheesecake Factory!

2. Movie Night with my Mom and Nanny

3. Held a swimming playdate with my friends last Friday

4. College friend Laurel came over Saturday to hang out

5. SAW KYLE AND STEPHANIE on Sunday!!!! Kyle is on his 2-week break from Afghanistan. We SO appreciate them making a few hours for us. 




I'm extremely grateful God gave me a nearly 7-month break from having any sort of sickness. What a change that was. I've been sick on and off as long as I can remember. But my streak is now over. I caught O'Ryan's minor cold, which has turned out to be not so minor. 


My dogs have been fighting over this new bone. It's actually a deer antler. I've been searching for them for a while and found it at the Dog Show. They are supposed to last years and withstand large amounts of chewing from big breeds. Not to mention, they're expensive. Well, my dogs must have super-chewing powers. 

The antler is gone.


These next few pictures are so dang cute to me. I could eat these boys up!


Headed to church...


After Saturday service, RPC premiered the movie Uganda Man. It was so so good. THANKS to my husband who took our very active and not good movie-goer son outside so I could watch it :)


See his new shoes? I got them over half off from Kohl's recently. Have I mentioned? 

I'm getting into couponing!!!!
(But I'm not extreme like those TLC ladies, I'm just a normal couponer. I actually enjoy spending time with my family.)


As lastly, another piece of work from my man! Pretty snazzy B. Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment