Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

All About O

Let me tell y'all, this boy is a trip. Constant action. Constant talking and asking "why, why, why?" Constant entertainment. There's so many things he said this week that I wish I could document here on my blog but my memory fails me. It was a pretty long week, with my sinus infection and all. I had some great helpers though. Very thankful.

Anyway.

This post is All About O

.........


* Lately we are trying hard to get you to call Daddy "Daddy" and not "Brett"
* You have started battling bedtime again. Last night you had a sort of panic attack during the night. Mommy held you and sang to you and finally your eyes closed. 
* You still enjoy swimming a lot in our pool but I've stopped pushing you to swim. I think this summer you're just content with playing on the tanning shelf. Fine with us!
* You're stuck on this "NEED" thing. "But Mommy I need this. I need toys. I need this candy. I need, I need, I need." While it's a little funny to hear you say that at a young age, we're obviously trying to put a stop to it, lol.
* As you approach 2.5 years old, you're definitely showing your stubborn side more. Helloooo tantrums. You don't even know what you're upset about sometimes. Mommy usually lets you get your frustration out then tries to acknowledge your feelings. Sometimes it helps. Sometimes it doesn't. Either way it's exhausting! But we love you :)
* You're showing more of an interest in movies. But you still don't sit for long. Your favs are still Nemo and Cars. 
* You still looove your paci's. We've weened you down to two (instead of 5). You only have them at nap and bed time of course. But I'm always thinking how you need to give them up sooner than later. 
* Potty training is on my mind as well... some weeks you're SO interested and you ask to go. You want to sing the Elmo "Potty Time" song. Some week you don't even mention it. We'll get there.
* We're still playing hard while school is out. In less than a month you'll be going for FOUR days a week! What a change that will be, for both of us. You'll love it. You've always loved any social interaction.

Love ya my boy!
~Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment