Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Best Toys Are Never Toys

HUGE batch of photos coming your way...



Summer has been fun but this latest heat wave is KILLING ME. We barely go outside anymore.


We got in the pool a few days ago and O said "Whoa, it's a bath mommy." 


We have a weekly tradition of going out, just the three of us, on Fridays to eat. It's a perfect way to start our weekend.


Saying "hey!" to grandma and grandpa. Just letting them know how much we think about them!


Earlier this week O'Ryan got mints and sprinkles out of the pantry and said "Hey Mommy I want this for breakfast."


Discovered some old Mardi Gras beads today...






Then we busted open the REALLY LARGE box of REALLY LARGE freezie pops! Thanks Aunt G! He ate one bite and then was done, lol.


"Fine, I'll cheese but stop taking pictures with your phone mommy!"


This just makes me happy.


Tonight while my boys were in the kitchen, O'Ryan started laughing out of nowhere and said, "HAHA Daddy you're crazy!" We were cracking up.


On our way to get UNDERWEAR at Target. Cross your fingers...


Wondering


why


there's


balloons


everywhere?


There's your answer. 

The best toys are NEVER toys.

1 comment:

  1. He must miss his Louisiana family. That is why he is wearing the mardi gras beads. LOL
    Good Luck with the potty training. Tell O'Ryan I love him. (damn, I just had to add "O'Ryan" to my dictionary in my computer.) It won't come up as a misspelled word anymore. Love ya

    ReplyDelete