Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Our Day

We started out at the SC Playscape with friends and successfully wore our 2 year olds out. 

Then...


We headed to Katy Mills after lunch with daddy (so rare!) and I bought O a fleece that was on sale :)


He was promised an m&m cookie for going potty so well


Taking a late nap around 2:15pm on the way home from Katy


Andddd he's up...eating a snack while watching Mickey


Love my pups but they follow me EVERY where all day


Woo! Daddy's home - swim time before dinner


Check out our backyard - do you think we have enough toys and junk??


One of O's favs...spaghetti O's


Yes, more TV... hey - don't judge! Mickey & friends taught him how to count to 15 :)


Probably wondering why I'm following him around with my iPhone today


Oh, and I was surprised with THESE TODAY! Love ya B. You're the best at surprises and making me feel special. 

Overall a TERRIFIC day. 

I feel extra blessed today. Lately I have heard of so many terrible things going on around me and people who are suffering a lot. I've been praying so much but feel down about it all. It does make me extremely thankful though for what we have - our health, happiness and each other. 

That's plenty enough for me!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Patricia!!! I just wanted to say hello on the ole blog. And, to let you know I had a month like that this summer where all I would think about was all the awful things that were happening and can happen. It really wore on me! I started reading Calm My Anxious Heart by Linda Dillow and it's really helped me. I'm also doing a Bible Study at Second Baptist West called The Event Planner (about fear and worry and God being in control) to help me even more. I'm so glad you had a good day w/ your special boys to get your mind off of it. That always helps me!!! :)

    ReplyDelete