Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Fab 5 & Photos

1. church prayer time with some ladies last Wednesday morning

2. play date with Melissa and Connor at Monkey Joes!

3. my hair appointment with Tara - great convo, relaxing "me" time and LOVE the new do

4. visiting Felicia at Texas Women's - my friend is 33 weeks pregnant with twins and is on bed rest at the hospital (yuck!!) PLEASE pray for her babies to stay in until 34 weeks and pray for Felicia to stay positive and stress-free. She has SO much on her plate!

5. the ENTIRE Sunday! we went to breakfast and the museum with my Nanny for her birthday! then we had a wonderful church rally that night!



On to photos...



The boys at Monkey Joes





Babysitting Katie, one of O's best friends, while my sweet friend Rachel has her check-up (she's 8 months preg!)


It's so hot we were only outside for a few min


wink!


This girl LOVES her some yogurt. Rachel - she sat there for 30 min eating :)


O'Ryan focusing on TV


Do you see it???


We stood there in amazement of the pouring rain. Thank you God. Didn't last long though.


Dogs & O unsure about the rain storm...it's been a while, lol.


Getting a smoothie with my mom!


Haircut!


Before our date Thursday


This is my new fav shirt. I got it at Old Navy (forgot price) and also bought a coral one. 


Not sure if you can tell...but Brett got my car detailed :) It felt amazing to have a crumbless, dustless car!!! LOVE YOU B!!! Thanks :)


Sugar coma after a red snoball


Out to eat with my parents on Saturday. O'Ryan is a blur bc someone (not me!) fed him a fruit roll up before dinner. Bad idea.


Half way through dinner Brett kindly switched spots with me and delt with our hyped-up son. Yes, Brett was the one who fed him the fruit roll up...so seemed fair to me :)


Haha. This makes me laugh. He discovered stickers.


Taking pics before church is my favorite.


We caught a cute one!


JOY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment