Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Train of Thought


It feels soooo good that I'm slowly getting organized. In the past few months I have organized countless drawers, closets, cabinets and shelves in our house. Today I made a recipe and coupon binder. I also am making it a priority to do weekly meal plans. This week: Italian chicken, chili dogs, pork chops and pesto pizza! Before I know it summer will be gone. Orien starts school in a month! We have made tons of great memories already this summer. It will be bittersweet when he begins going to school 4 days a week! What a change that will be. Yesterday we went to the Houston Dog Show. I swear I could've stayed for hours and hours. Thanks Brett for putting up with my obsession with dogs and high-pitched squeals the entire time! Orien and I stopped to pet every dog. We were totally in heaven! This week my mom and I are going to the Studio Movie Grill in town. I bought a Groupon and need to use it! I'm hoping to see Horrible Bosses. One-on-one time with my mom is the best. It's rarer these days, so I soak it up when I can. I learned at bible study last week that each person has 3 - 5 "kindred spirits" or "soul mates" in their life time. My mom is DEFINITELY one of mine :) Ya know what made my day this morning? One of the childcare ladies at the Y whispered as we left "He's one of our favorites!" Good. So it's not just me then. My child totally rocks!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment