Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Stronger

I'm totally in love with this song and this singer, Mandisa. She tried out for American Idol a while ago and didn't make it. Well look at her now! She has a heavenly voice!! Check out her video here below. It's just her and a guitar and she sounds amazing. That takes talent! I typed out my favorite part of the song. I'm so glad she's had great success and been able to touch so many people!








Hold on and let Him hold your hand 
And go on and fall into the arms of Jesus 
Oh, lift your head it's gonna end 
God's right there 
Even when you just can't feel Him 
I promise you that He still cares 

When the waves are taking you under
Hold on just a little bit longer
He knows that this is gonna make you stronger, stronger
The pain ain't gonna last forever
And things can only get better
Believe me
This is gonna make you stronger
Gonne make you stronger, stronger, stronger
Believe me, this is gonna make you stronger



No comments:

Post a Comment