Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Sometimes



"Sometimes"

Sometimes we snuggle together sweetly

Sometimes you try to be a big boy and push me away 

But always will we be Mommy & son

Forever, it will stay that way


Sometimes I scream out in frustration

Sometimes you think that is just too funny

But always I will calm down my anger

Forever, I will be your loving Mommy


Sometimes you are very quiet and sneaky

Sometimes I later find a big sloppy disaster!

But always will I laugh and clean it up

For I know, forever, when you're grown they'll be no more messes to clean up after 


Sometimes you are so stinking silly

Sometimes we think we have the goofiest son on Earth

But always, we will support and love you

Forever, you have captured our hearts


Sometimes we walk and chat about the trees

Sometimes you ask one thousand questions ...and then one more

But always, I will answer

Forever, Orien, I'm yours




No comments:

Post a Comment