Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Funk

So clarification: I'm simply in a blog funk, not real life funk :)

Life has been SO wonderful, in fact, that I just have not been able to keep up with my blog. And once you get behind, them it's hard to get motivated to post evvvverything you've missed. Does that make sense?

Anyway, A LOT has been going on in our lives. 

Here's just a glimpse...


We've been getting more involved with my playgroup. The other day we joined some mommas and their tots for a trip to Gymboree's free play time! Pretty much a toddler's HEAVEN. Notice O in this pic? Wonder what he was doing...


First golf lesson from Daddy.


He realized you can just throw it in the hole - LOTS easier.


"G" joined :)


Curling his lashes, of course.


My Mother's Day gift he made me at school!!


Park pic.


I threw a FIESTA for my birthday yesterday. BIG SUCCESS. More pics to come.


I just love his expression in this. 


Jam session in Town Square...








Mother's Day Brunch @ preschool


Framer.


Mother's Day photo @ RPC - hopefully a first of many to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment