Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Watermelon, Dogs, and Silly Boys

In these brief snapshots of our life


I see beautiful beautiful blessings.


Joy and happiness FILLS my soul


and I am thankful beyond words.


Thankful for our loving church,


that greets us every Saturday with OPEN ARMS.


Thankful for our goofy, yet SWEET dogs.


Thankful for this PERFECT moment...


A father and son enjoying the simple things life has to offer.


Thankful for little boys being silly.


And extremely thankful for great friends to share our time with!


And SO thankful for juicy, red, sloppy WATERMELON :)


Very thankful for my iPhone to capture funny moments like this...


and hilarious moments like THIS! Ha!


And I'm  thankful for the quiet moments while my son naps, when I get to read a book on the couch.


Or in today's case...on the recliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment