Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"Let The Good Times Roll"

...And the good times did roll!! Visiting all of my family in Louisiana was a total blast as usual. Every minute was packed full with action, laughs and parades. Somehow I found the trip quite relaxing! I didn't have to drive, I barely had to watch O as all of my fam obsessed over him, and Orien slept SO well this trip. Also, a BIG thanks to B! He got up with O twice over the weekend so I could actually sleep in :) Heaven!

I'm going to leave this post mostly to the photos, as I've got LOTS of cleaning to do before picking Orien up from preschool.

Enjoy!!!!


Zoo with Grace!


Laughs with Daddy


Carousel


First Mardi Gras parade - Brett, O, Aunt Brenda


Dog Parade & Mona Lisa Moon Pie


FAVORITE PIC of the weekend!!! Three cousins!


Bad lighting...but that's Bri in the parade behind the mask. Can you see O's very scared face?


Michel and Orien touring the floats.


They were awesome.


Silly :) I LOVE HER!


My girl!


Qui Qui is finally here! At Caeser in town.


Orien's got a hot date in a hot ride.


Aunt Wanda & wiggly O at another parade.


Catching beads in the truck!


Float in Slidell.


Parade #5!


Chillin


SOOOOO worn out.


Last day...in the Quarter.


Checkin out the river.


O loved the boats, of course.


Daddy and his boy!


Watching the bands play in Jackson Square! My favorite part of the Quarter.


Brett's first visit.


Love this city.


Artwork.


Yum yum.


Cafe du Monde. A must-see.


O and Dad dug in...


while Mom drooled.


WHAT A GREAT TRIP!!! I think we need to start a yearly tradition :)

2 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures. So glad y'all had a great time. I hope Brett is in love with New Orleans too like all the rest of us. LOL Orien is such a sweet heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a yearly trip in definately in order. You have to get as much in as possible before he starts school.

    ReplyDelete