Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Adios Winter

I guess winter is over. We had several weeks of chilly weather and then BAM! now it's in the 70s and 80s. Texas has no in between. I had to rush to buy Orien some shorts the other day as I packed for New Orleans because I realized he only had a few pairs from last year. On our trip we got him his first pair of Crocs and he LOVES them! We bought little footballs to go on the shoes, which of course only makes him love them more. The shoes are perfect for the warmer weather we've been having. 

Here he is strutting his new shorts and shoes. 



I wonder how many photos like this I have?




I'm so glad I had my phone in my hand to capture these sweet moment with Teton and Orien. This was right when we returned from Louisiana. Let me tell you that Orien GREATLY missed his puppies. He had a ball in New Orleans, but he asked about his dogs 1001 times. 




This one is the best. I caught the tounge!




Can you see HAPPINESS written all over his face?




I love both of their expressions in this one, haha.




I couldn't leave our first-born pup out. 




We love our sweet Leah. She's still Orien's favorite puppy and best bud.




This was yesterday morning after picking up some Shipley's for Orien. We were on our way to church. Mommy had bible study and Orien was off to childcare. He LOVES it at our church, as do I! It truly has become our second home. There's nothing better than having a warm community of loving, Christian people just down the road from us always welcoming us with open arms! I think every time Brett and I do a bible study or couple's event we meet new people. River Pointe has been an enormous blessing to us. Orien is extremely blessed to have our church to grow up in and be surrounded by such a caring and supportive community at such an important time in his life!




Sorry I went off on a tanget there...

Anyway, this last photo was yesterday after lunch. My mom, O and I had lunch at Cafe Express and then hit Town Square for a bit to let Orien run around. Maqui was showing him how to touch the water and splash. The weather was absolutely PERFECT! Mid 70s, a cool breeze, sunny! I loved it.




This weekend we have NOTHING planned and we are excited :) We plan to hang out with my Nan and Parrain at some point, will attend church and have Home Team on Sunday night. Other than that, we will relax!!! 

Happy early Friday and here's to a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. I think Teton is getting used to Orien. O wants to hug him all the time. He truly loves his puppies.

    ReplyDelete