Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tidbits

Some tidbits...


* This Saturday we're having a second birthday party for Orien for the family in Houston. We already did one during our Louisiana trip. It will be low-key, small and laid-back...just like we like it! 

* Tomorrow I'm going to my first playdate of a new playgroup I joined. It should be fun. I don't know a soul in the group, so we'll see how it goes! 

* Is anyone else feeling these allergies??? Yuck. Yuck. I am and I'm not too happy about it to say the least. I feel like it's always one thing or another with my health! AHHH! 

* Orien is on night 4 (I think) of sleeping in his big bed and doing SO WELL. I can't believe it. He sleeps better in it than his crib. He really loves it. I love snuggling up next to him at bedtime and reading stories. He just eats it up, too. He's so cute. I will always remember this sweet time forever

* Next week Brett and I are headed to the RODEO to see Zac Brown Band!!!! We absolutely are stoked and cannot wait! They are one of our favorite bands.

* Teton, our new pup, is adjusting really well into our fam of four. He's a bit puppy-ish at times, but he's sweet and cuddly and good with O. Also, he is GORGEOUS! I love his face and eyes. I think Leah likes having a buddy. They wear each other out, which is veryyy awesome :)


Alright...check out some of my pics...
(What would I do without my iPhone, seriously?! I would take zero pictures!)






Waiting for Daddy to come home is always a favorite.


Haha, this is SO FUNNY to me. He looks SUPER long and he's showing off his bacon he's eating. SO BOY, right?


This is random...but I was packing O's lunch today and just thought it was funny that I use this old tupperware of MINE (yes, mine!) when I was little for MY son now. I'm sure his teacher's wonder why MY name is on it :)


Bad pic...but I took a nap today while O was at school (I had a horrible headache due to allergies) and snapped a pic of my "nap buddies."


We stopped by my Mom's and O was doing some interesting dance moves while eating his cookies. I caught him in the act :)


1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe our babies are two!! And we are going to see Zac Brown Band also... without kids, even better! So excited about that!

    ReplyDelete