Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Silly O

I don't know how Orien turned out so so silly. Brett and I are so totally normal...
Anyway, I just feel I need to jot down some of the entertaining things he has been doing lately.
(Keep in mind these things are obviously a lot funnier to me since I am the Momma!)


Shrugs his shoulders a lot

Carries around pictures in picture frames - will put them in his shopping basket and push it around

Goes #2 in Leah's dog kennel (a boy has got to have some privacy!)

When you say "spin", he goes around and around with a silly grin on his face until he falls

BLOWS KISSES!!! And will sometimes give a cheek kiss if he's in the mood

"Barks" in Leah's face when she does her howl-bark

Hugs with just his head (see photo below)

Hits everything including Mommy when she's mad...oh wait that's not entertaining, just really annoying


Of course there's more I can't think of at the moment. I've GOT to get some of this on video. But usually when I'm cracking up from his silliness, I'm not thinking about running to grab the camera! Check out the photos below. I caught O and Leah's daily snuggle session yesterday and got some pics of Orien dancing with some intense Mardi Gras beads.

Love to all,
PB

























I think Leah's over it... (notice O's "hug")








He obviously has a problem opening his eyes for photos!


"Hugging" Mom after hitting Mom several times and Mom saying BE NICE to MOMMY!!!


Action shot (blowing kisses).


Such a cutie.




4 comments:

  1. Hah. That #2 in the kennel one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay.....you have got to get shorts for him that fit. He looks like he is about to start rapping. He is tooooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. madison "hugs" the same way, and will say "awww" when she does it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pants on the ground, looking silly with his pants on the ground.
    It's not that his pants don't fit, he doesn't have a butt to hold them up. I don't know where he got that from! Haha

    ReplyDelete