Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Confessional

This is a post I may or may not do again. Depends on the feedback.

But seriously I have been out of my mind lately. Nothing new really. But I need a "virtual confessional" via my blog. So get ready. Throw away all preconceived notions you may have about me and start fresh. Here are some of my confessions...


Today I was THIS close to getting out of my car at the light and screaming in the person's face that cut me off. No joke! When I have my boy in my car, I am a bit overprotective...

Yesterday I didn't change Orien's stinky diaper for 30 min because I wanted to wait until Brett got home so HE could change it...

I wanted to have about four glasses of wine at dinner last night, but only had one since I get hung over quite easily...

I feed Orien Mac n' Cheese waaaaay too often...

I sometimes light candles in my house when people come over so it will seem cleaner than it actually is...

My dog has not been walked in months (seriously it's 110 degrees every day until 9pm)...

I have already been online searching for fall clothes for Orien...

I'm thinking of drugging Orien for our long plane trip to WY (kidding of course)...

I am definitely TOO excited for O to begin preschool. I've already been fantasizing about what I'll do in my free time...

I have road rage, BAD...

I work out longer than I want sometimes just to have some "me" time and to not hear constant whining...

I love my son more than anything in the world and would die for him in a second (not a confession, but I feel like I should balance out some of my bad Mommy confessions)...


This is a NO JUDGING zone! Hope you enjoyed and this inspired you to be a little more honest with yourself about your faults. Gotta have a SENSE of HUMOR in life right?

Patricia

5 comments:

  1. Hahah. These are funny. You're an awesome momma, and I loved this post. You're not alone.

    Cady eats french fries too much when we go out. I never walk the dog anymore. Tim walks her once a day at like 10 at night, and the rest of the time she only gets out long enough to pee. I'm really not looking forward to flying with Cadence to CA over Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calm down on the road rage. That could end bad. And you don't want to set a bad example for Orien. Uncle Joe has passed that trait on to both my boys. Can't tell you how many times their middle finger has been shot at other drivers.
    Everything else seems normal.. ...Oh, change the poo poo.........LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! You are totally cracking me up! Many of the things you are confessing, I have either thought, said, or done at some point! So you are totally NORMAL!! I especially related to the driving and being cut-off post. OMG, seriously it enrages me when stupid people endanger my children!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope this made you feel better. I've had some frustrations that I have put down on paper, revisited a few times and finally destroy the paper which makes me feel like I've destroyed the frustrations. Works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forever ago, I used to do MckMama's Not Me Mondays and confess all sorts of random things. It felt good! I might have to revisit that once I am home and have three kids pulling at my leg all day!

    ReplyDelete