Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Picture Can Say A Thousand Words


"Look Mom, my eyes match my shirt"


Leah: "If I stare hard enough, maybe he'll let me have a lick"


"I can't believe Mom is letting me walk around with a dripping red popsicle right now"


"Some privacy please?"


"Wait this string on my shorts is pretty tasty too..."


"Actually...it's really tasty"


"Oh Hey Mom! Here's a silly face for the camera!"


"squeak toy noise here>"


"My serious model pose"


Leah: "I have an extremely big face"


Leah: "And a very long tongue..."


"Mommy why are you down there?"
"Here's my best CHEESE face!"


"Aren't I the cutest thing you've ever seen?"


For the record, Orien's popsicle didn't drip ONE drop!

I'm glad I captured these moments this afternoon. I started thinking today how Orien will start preschool soon and we won't have every single minute of every day together. Although that is very much music to my ears, it's a little sad. Up until now I've been a full-time very-exhausted stay at home mom. It won't be like that forever. As each year passes, Orien will go to preschool for more days a week and I will most likely have another little one hanging around (and then maybe another?). It won't be just me and my studly little guy forever. And that's okay but it will be different. Bottom line is I need to cherish these times. Yes it's H-O-T (understatement) and the summer days can be long with a toddler at home, but our time together is PRICELESS. I am incredibly blessed to be able to stay at home with my son and give him all my love and care everyday. I thank God for that.

I also thank God my camera takes such quick photos...or I would've missed all of those adorable expressions :)

With love,

Patricia


No comments:

Post a Comment