Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

30 (now 20) Day Challenge

On another Momma's blog I saw this challenge: 30 Questions in 30 Days. I thought it might be interesting for my blog followers (all 4 of you! ha) to hear my answers. Honestly, I am also interested in hearing my answers. Note: I cut it down to 20 questions, as some of the questions were a little too personal to splash across the Internet!

Maybe getting some personal truths down on virtual paper will spur a few positive changes in my life...maybe.
Here we go. Day 1.


Day 01 → Something you hate about yourself.

Yikes! Way to start out positive. Lets see..."hate" is a strong word. I'd have to say at the moment I am struggling with my lovely personality trait of being extremely and embarrassingly IMPATIENT. I strongly dislike this trait, especially since it directly affects those closest to me. Don't worry though y'all - I'm working on it! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment