Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bumbos & Babysitting

Woah! It's 4:54am and I'm up blogging. I'd much rather be sleeping, but Orien kept having bad dreams all night which woke us both up several times. So here I am! Also...my alarm (yes, I set an alarm!) was set for 5:15am anyway since we're off to WY today.

ANYWAY.

Back to bumbos and babysitting. Orien has found yet another "baby item" he now is in love with. He was never a big bumbo baby lover. As most of you may know Orien rarely sat still. Whether it was in the rocking chair, bumbo, or bouncer, Orien just had to be on the mooove. Not anymore! He found the bumbo in the garage - which come to think of it, I have no idea how he even got into the garage...

But there ya have it! Check out the pics of him hanging out in it. Daddy was being goofy behind the camera, producing some cute, teethy smiles from O. These are the first photos in which he looks semi tan. Must have been just that day or the lighting though because in photos from the next day he was back to being pasty :)

This past week I had the pleasure of babysitting my second cousin, Allison. She is a sweet, cuddler. It was different having a little girl around. Orien enjoyed it at times. And he got jealous at times. He liked to kiss her and pet her and occassionally test out "hitting" her. Hitting means softly patting really...so no worries Allison's Mommy :)

Having two is a entirely different ball game, although it went fairly smooth. It gave me a glimpse of the future for sure! Ok...gotta go wake up Brett who is I'm sure sleeping hard and sound as most guys do. Pray we have safe travels and don't get too many dirty looks on the plane.

Love ,
PMB



Yikes, don't mess with him.














Peek a boo with the curtains.





"petting"


silly


LOVE IT! Kissing.











4 comments:

  1. Omg I love all of the pictures. You will have to email me the pics so I can do a post !! My favorite is the one of Orien giving kisses! So adorable!!
    Safe travels and enjoy your trip !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed the pictures. Have a good time in WY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny, Ethan has busted out the bumbo that he found in his closet and now prefers it in the middle of the living room where he can randomly go sit in it.

    ReplyDelete