Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Walking Talking Toddler

I need to post a video of our sweet Orien walking. He still has the frankenstein thing going on and I know it won't last forever! It's too funny.

Every day he is better at walking. I got him some new shoes today and he now wears a SIZE 5! Woah! Last time I checked he was a 3 - and that wasn't long ago. Orien is still a tall, thin little guy :) I don't think he could get chubby if he wanted to. I kinda wish he weighed more because I'm always thinking 'Is he eating enough?' He just never has a huge appetite.

Lately, he's been showing off his expanding vocabulary too. He says a handful of words regularly, but also spits out "outside", "bye bye", "hello" and "that" at times. It always throws me off...I still can't believe he's old enough to talk. I still feel like having him is so new. I guess I may feel that way for a while.

Ok, gotta go make dinner!!! Just wanted to do a quick update on my little O!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment