Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Preview

Here's a preview of our August Jackson Hole trip. In a little over two months we'll be in God's country...filled with wildlife, pristine lakes, jagged mountains and fresh, clean air. I cannot wait. Being in nature is something almost spiritual to me. It is humbling and cleansing. Since my family has been visiting the Jackson area since 04 or 05 (can't remember), it's become more and more a part of me. The people, culture, animals, land...it's all so unique and raw. If you can't tell by this post, I am VERY ready to head there for a full week this August!




Looks like a postcard. That's Brett living his dream...fly fishing in Yellowstone. I think it's the #1 voted spot for fly fishing in America. See the bison in the background? After a while some of the bison came up next to Brett in the water.



The ski runs in Teton Village - summertime.



Another postcard.



Morning sun shining through the pines in the back of our house.



My personal favorite spot - Jenny Lake. A crystal clear lake high in the Tetons. I plan to head here again this fall. They have boats that take you across the lake to a trail that leads to a hidden waterfall. Sounds good to me!



How could I not post this? Orien found a bear friend. (3 Months Old)



A normal site in the Jackson area.



If you can't tell from his really big grin, Brett was truly in HEAVEN.



Yellowstone : it's like another planet it's so gorgeous.



Lake Jackson & The Tetons


1 comment:

  1. Wow, looks pretty awesome If I don't say so myself !!
    Lots of fun to come !!

    ReplyDelete