Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Playdate with MOMS Ladies

Today Orien and I had over some of the ladies who were in my church MOMS group this past year. We all really got to know each other well throughout our MOMS meetings and decided we were all cool enough to continue hanging out together :)

I was too distracted to think about taking pictures, but luckily Lauren whipped out her camera when the three littlest ones were playing! Some of our best summer memories are days like this - lazy afternoons spent with good friends. It was nice for the kiddos to play with each other, but we all know who playdates are REALLY for...us MOMS :)



Ethan looks ADORABLE!!!!! His eyes are beautiful. (9 mon)


This was pretty good, considering all of the boys are under 15 months.


Orien's over it I think...


I LOVE THIS PICTURE! Lily looks so CUTE!!!

2 comments: