Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

15 Months

It's that time again. Time for another monthly update on my fast-growing little man.
Orien has reached the 15 month mark. I think he has lost all of his babyness by now and is in full toddler mode! Below is a list of his new things he does...

Chatting on the phone, as much as a 15 month old can!

Has more interest in cartoons, but only while he eats or just woke up and is snuggling.

Says "I want some" and "I want that" over and over and over...

Eats more of a variety now and FINALLY drinks milk again!

When you ask him, "Where's Leah?" or "Where's (fill in the blank)", he flips his hand over like he's saying "I have no idea" lol. He learned that from Maqui I think.

Shows his frustration by making a growling/scream sound :)

He cut another bottom tooth - it was the worst one yet. Weird b/c it's so small...

Dances!!! This is my favorite. He does it whenever he hears music - at home, on tv, in the mall...it's awesome. He turns around in cirlces sometimes too, but very slowwwlllyy.

Imitates EVERYTHING - now more than ever. If you stick your tounge out, so does he, etc etc.

He can show you where your eye, mouth, nose and belly button is!

When you ask where his belly button is, Orien will gladly show you. LOVE IT!

This is a fun age. I'm taking in every day with him. It's exhausting yes, but rewarding as well. He's my little buddy and side-kick. In just two short months, Orien will be off to pre-school two day a week. I can't believe it. Before that though we have several fun trips coming up...including a July 4th lake trip this weekend. Despite the rain that's heading our way, it'll be an awesome weekend. I'll check in next week!

Love, The Boettcher's


He acts so serious when he does this...as if he really does have important calls to make.





Just like his Ren Ren...sucked into the TV and blocks out the world.


Date night in town.




5 comments:

  1. I love Orien. He's so entertaining. (Oh, and I love you and Brett too).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how big he's gotten and catching up with your fam! Ok I have to know... what camera do you have. Your pictures are always so beautiful! Good luck with all that is going on and have such a wonderful week:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a Nikon D40. LOVE IT!!! It was a great purchase; we use it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wait, but all of those photos were taken with my iPhone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well wow i love iphones more and more:) Anyway love the pics and all the fun updates:) Wish you guys well!

    ReplyDelete