Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Preschool Already?

Orien is off to Mother's Day Out this fall!

I am so excited for him (and me). We signed him up for preschool two days a week from 9:30am - 2pm. He will be 18 months when he starts this September. It will be an adjustment for him at first, but I know he will learn to LOVE it. He's already so social and enjoys interacting with other kids and babies. I will definitely enjoy having some Mom time. It will be incredibly nice to have time to organize, file, workout, run errands, go have lunch, clean, etc. ALONE! I never thought I could get so excited to file bills :)

Sugar Creek Baptist is the preschool he'll be attending. It's only 10 min away and RIGHT next to David's office! They are extremely welcoming over there. The entire facility is clean, bright and colorful. Orien's class will have a limit of 10 kids (age 12-23 months) with 2 teachers. We peaked in the class during our tour and they were utterly adorable!!! I love that age, from 1-2 years old. They seemed so sweet and cuddly. The lady giving the tour reminded us that the class does NOT quite look this serene and calm in the fall...the little ones have to adjust first to being left with their new teachers! I have no worries though about my little man.

Ok, off to get things done while he naps. Love to all!!

Patricia

2 comments: