Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Busy Week

This week my dad is visiting from Colorado. When he learned about Brett having cancer, he wanted to fly down and see us for a few days. We're going to pick him up soon and he'll be here til Thursday. We don't have much planned, which is perfect. I want a relaxing week before next week's craziness begins...

This weekend we have Orien's friend Leah's 2nd birthday party!! We can't wait. Leah is the sweetest and cutest little girl. Sunday I look forward to seeing my mom and fam again. They're in JH all week for Spring Break! I always miss them when they're gone. I'm sure they're getting some good skiing and boarding in.

This Sunday we have church and I set up a massage for Brett before his big surgery. He deserves some relaxing time before next week. Keep us in your prayers please! Hopefully this weekend I'll have some photos to post!

Patricia

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like good good stuff planned. The relaxing part of the plan sounds like the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if this is true for all cancers but I know that for most you cannot have massages if you have cancers. I don't know why but I do know someone who tried and they wouldn't do it. Just thought I'd let you know so you can check up on it.

    ReplyDelete