Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Buddies

I caught Orien in a sweet moment with his puppy:


Every time Leah bothers me and I think of getting rid of her, I just remember how Orien adores her. I'm not sure I have the heart to give her away, especially since they're such good buddies now. Leah will let O crawl ALL over her. He pulls her jowls and ears and she lets out a tiny yelp, but doesn't move a muscle. I've always read that boxers are perfect dogs for families with kids, and it seems Leah fits in that category! I grew up with dogs and have a strong (and sometimes, obsessive lol) love for dogs! I want Orien to have that as well.

Is the photo above the sweetest thing you've ever seen? I think so!

PMB

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad ya'll are keeping her. As much as I'm not a dog person, it was the hardest thing in the world for me to get Lynrd a new home! However, I know that he is sooo much better off in a home where the people adore him and love on him as much as possible. Every dog deserves that and if you can give that love to those dogs, then might as well keep them ya know? H loved Lyrnd and that is my only sad moments about giving Lyn away. But, H never seemed to think twice about it and only mentions him here and there and will say "Lynrd has a new home!" Ems loves dogs too btw!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cutest picture. Our boxer Norton was so great with the boys. They were buddies. Only difference is, I got rid of Norton. I don't think Joseph and Adam has forgiven me yet. Looks like Orien has that same relationship with Leah. You can't ask for more from a dog. Soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete