Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ahh-CHOO!

Sneeze. Sniff. Cough. Repeat.

With age, I seem to have worse and worse allergies. Houston, unfortunately, is probably the worst place for people with allergies. The pollen hit the air this week and I have been miserable! My head pounds, my throat itches, my eyes are dry and my sinuses are clogged. No over the counter meds work. So I'm thinking about visiting a allergy doctor soon. After Brett is fully recovered, I'm gonna head to the doc and see about long-term allergy care.

Orien seems to have the allergy gene too :( His nose starts running every time mine does. It would be nice to go out and enjoy this RARE rare Houston 70-degree weather, but it makes us sick sick! We sneak a trip outside for a few minutes here and there, but I keep them short. I hope everyone else in Houston isn't suffering like me! Count your blessings if you DON'T have allergies!

I'll check in soon...

PMB

1 comment: