Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Weekend

I am LOVING my new camera. I captured some great photos at dinner last Friday. Brett, O, Michel and I went to Cafe Adobe and sat out back by the ducks and lake. It was a really relaxing dinner, which is always a treat when you bring your toddler along. I had fun being with Chel. Definitely going to miss her come this August :(









I was in bed most of the weekend with a cold so Daddy and O'Ryan got a lot of time together. Saturday evening they went to Kolt's 3rd birthday party. The Boese's are one of our closests family friends, so I knew the boys would have a blast. If you look closely at the photo below you can see O is doing one of his happy screams.



O'Ryan and Kolt riding on Kolt's birthday present!

I'm short on words this morning as my coffee hasn't kicked in and O is having a fit in the other room. Here we go! Another day :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great weekend and I want a family play date at Adobe with you guys! Let's make it happen!

    ReplyDelete